Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Vintage


Oh my it's been... how long since I last showed my face? I am so ashamed... >.> We finished Summer semester, took a trip to visit family, taking another trip later and then coming back for Fall semester!!! AAAAH crazy people... crazy.
Here is a little peek at something I put up for sale at the Little Brick House this afternoon. I will be doing more of this sort of thing when I get back (during school, hahaha! Nuts.)



I am also looking forward to working with my Brilliant cousin Rachel with some wedding awesomeness she has planned for her sister and for later photo-shoots. I am so completely jazzed about this artistic mesh of ideas that is soon to occur. Take a look at the "glamping" stylizing she just did. It's pretty incredible! Brilliant Imagery.

1 comment: