Friday, August 19, 2011

Shopping

Lately I have been busy going in and out of town to visit family and go to various educational seminars. (Look Ma! No free time! :P) While out of town, I go shopping!!! Can I just mention... how much I love Pier 1? It's so addicting to go in there and see what I could do myself. Or get ideas of brilliant! This time around... I took the husband. This, my friends, is what happens when you drag in the husband. He gets bored.
He found the GIANT utensil set. Each one was $50 and pretty stinking awesome. Not that I would ever pay that much for those suckers.
Then he somehow managed to convince the employee to take a picture of us in a brand new Home Decor edition of "American Gothic." Ignore my hair. I was rushed that morning.

In the end, I managed to scour the clearance section and snagged some incredible candlesticks for $5 each. You can never go wrong with a white table setting! And corn. ^_~

Lastly and randomly, I'd like to show you that there is a different store that had these hours on posted. I don't get it. Can someone clue me into why someone would post closing hours like these?! Am I missing something important?

1 comment: