Sunday, April 3, 2011

Welcome!

My friends, thank you for poking in to see me. I welcome all visitors. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to email me. ^-^

Q. Okay, who are you?
A. Why, thank you for asking! Hi, I'm Ann.
~I adore creative things. I even more adore creative things on a budget. Because I am poor. I will remain poor due to the reason given below.
~I am still a university student and will likely be one for the rest of my natural life.
~I've am married to a stud muffin. Who knows, maybe he'll make an appearance here one day?
~I truly FLUFFY HEART LOVE all things shiny. Just call me a magpie.
~ I love gorgeous fabric.
~I do have the tendency of being very bubbly but I am super shy too!
~We still live in an apartment so anything I do to decorate has to be apartment lease friendly. No painting the walls! D: Sad puppy... because you know I would slap some crazy paint on the walls so fast.
~Need I forget? I loooove old time desks. They have so much character.Okay let's face it, I love old furniture in all its glory. I love transforming them on the cheap.
~Lastly, I make and sell jewelry. It indulges me and my "oh that's shiny!" side.

Q. What is with the name?
A. Well, my name is Ann and as you can well imagine, I got a lot of "Anne of Green Gables" references growing up. Not that I mind one bit. I love Anne of Green Gables. However, since I am Ann and not Anne, someone had the bright idea of calling me "Ann of Red Tables." Cute. ~_^ But not quite accurate. I love old timey desks and I love the color blue. Tada! Besides, all my greatest ideas come when I'm pounding my noggin on a desk, ya know.


Q. What is this blog about?
A. Well my dear friend, I don't know. Whatever I want it to be!

That's it for now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment