Thursday, April 28, 2011

The bane of the student life

Well, folks. It is that terrible, horrible time in every college student's life that I must apologize for.

It is time for finals!

Not my most favorite time of the semester. But I like it better than the first week of school. The first week is always scary because you know you have 4 more months until the class is over and you have a billion tests to do from now until finals. But finals are upon us and we are studying like mad people over here! So I do apologize for less than interesting posts right now.

However, I do have a sneak preview of a project I am undertaking. Would you like to see it?

I know you do!

Oooh what, oh what will I being doing with this sad little beauty that I found at the DI for $9? I suppose we'll find out when I get back from finals! Stay tuned in and I'll tell you if my plans for it work or not. You never know with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment