Friday, April 15, 2011

A Good Cause

My friends, I take a moment of time to ask those generous hands for a little help. My darling sister-in-law and my brother are raising two wonderful children. These two children are Autistic. As such, my SIL has been a part of fund-raising for TACA (Talking About Curing Autism). I believe this happens once a year where families try to raise money so that the services of TACA are as cheap as possible to help the families with children with Autism. I thought I would take a moment to ask you to take a look at her page by going here. ^-^

"TACA is a great group of Families with Autism helping other Families with Autism. They have given us the tools to help our kids and we are so grateful for it! Please help us say Thank You by making a donation. " ~Alaina

No comments:

Post a Comment