Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fundraising and a Recipe

To those lucky enough to be in Springville, Utah on the 9th, I've donated and sent a package of goodies for sale in the boutique. Good luck to the Nielsen family in bringing their babies in from Africa! I know I don't know you at all, but you're friends of friends and we're all here to help each other out in life! <3 Here is a sneak peek at some of the beauties I sent for the fundraiser.


I am sorry that my etsy shop is not up and running yet, but stay tuned! It will be here very soon, I promise. Cross my heart. Then all of these cute dainty and funky goodies will be available for your hot little hands.
As a bonus since I don't have the etsy shop up yet, I have a great recipe for you all to try. It's cheap and sooo easy. This is coming from me who can't bake a chocolate chip cookie to save my life. (I do the cooking and my husband does the baking. Great deal, huh?) But this recipe I am proud to say I can accomplish all by myself. So here it is!

Aunt Heather's Butterscotch Pull-Aparts
Bunt Pan
Frozen Dinner Roll Dough
2/3 Stick butter
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Package Instant Butterscotch Pudding Mix
*Chopped Almonds Optional

Melt the butter and the brown sugar together and make sure it mixes well.
Remove from heat and let it cool and become warm, not hot.
Place 16 frozen dinner rolls in bunt pan
Sprinkle half a package of butterscotch instant pudding mix and then spread the butter and brown sugar mixture over rolls.
Let sit overnight or 6-8 hours until dough has risen.
Preheat the oven to 350°Bake for 10-20 minutes while keeping an eye on it. Once the top looks gently golden brown, remove and place on a platter.
*Sprinkle top with chopped almonds if desired
Eat warm and enjoy!
(Forgive the bad image... I took it with my phone).

No comments:

Post a Comment