Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pick Your Plum

I wanted to share an amazing deal site. It is just so incredible, I really had to show you all! For all you Crafty McCraftersons, this is going to be right up your alley. Pay close attention.

Pick Your Plum is the hottest in crafty deals. This is what has was up today and sold out like *that.* (That is me snapping my fingers. Yup).This deal was 12 blocks (2x2) for $8. Solid, hefty blocks for a multitude of uses! I could do so much with these babies. Make holiday decor, paint them, paper weight, use them to hold up the hor'dourves tray, juggle them, door stop, book ends, giant apothecary jar filler, ;) you name it! These were sold out before I could blink.

These babies were sold out before I could get to them too. (Isn't that just my luck?!) 3 for $1.50!!! I mean really... that's a great deal! Chalkboard sticker labels have just got to be one of the most versatile and lovely things ever. I could use them on... well... everything!

Here is the skinny on Pick Your Plum. They are a deal-a-day website and they post early in the morning. We're talking in the AM... like 6 AM (MST) So you may just want to be awake for some of this. Their deals are super straightforward. You nab the deal and they send it to you, pronto! You are ready to craft before you know it! Sign up for their email list and you will be the first to know of the awesome deals going on.

Bought anything from Pick Your Plum? Go like them and share on their facebook wall or twitter and let them know you care!

www.pickyourplum.com

No comments:

Post a Comment