Thursday, April 14, 2011

Feeling Good

Yesterday was a blustery day. It was literally impossible to keep my hair out of my face as I was walking to class. But for some reason, that didn't matter. I was feeling good! At first, I couldn't put my finger on it. To be honest, it's been one hilly road after another this year. But I was feeling on top of the world. When I got home from class, I took a long look in the mirror and figured it out. It was the simplest thing in the world! My earrings. I was in LOVE with my earrings. They made me feel awesome! I had just made them because I needed something simple.
These are just the daintiest earrings I have ever owned and I love them. Ruffly and light. I only have a few of these studs for sale in my shop right now (see here) but I will definitely have more to come soon!

...PS... that's a terrible picture of me but I am willing to show it because I seriously love the earrings and I think their cuteness outweighs my self-photography skills. :P I look a little medicated in this picture. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment