Sunday, July 1, 2012

For the men

So this may be a little strange to talk about but I have to. It's my new favorite thing. Not kidding. I love it so much, it gets a paragraph in my blog.

Soooo, my husband switched to a safety razor. I thought it was a little weird at first... but it's gotten to the point that I LOVE it when he shaves. I usually don't care if he's scruffy or not but now... ooh la la. His face is baby butt smooth! (Yeah, he'll hate that I said that, :p). Keep in mind, he's from good Scottish stock so his whiskers are tough! I know this is the weirdest thing to blog about... but I want ALL women to know about this safety razor dodad and its awesomeness. It is the smoothest shave I have seen on a man. Best present ever!

Now you know my favorite thing for men's grooming. Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment