Friday, June 29, 2012

Memes...

So my husband is a freelance writer and has been creating a geeky blog where he writes whatever he wants. He dumped a whole bunch of memes one day... (see here) and then we proceeded to talk about the idea of memes and I don't know how we ended up on the subject... but the end of the conversation went something like this...


For those that don't know what a meme is... see here for an article about what these strange things are. But I attend a university where Thespians are rampant. I, myself, LOVE plays so I don't mind this one bit. But there was an on going joke I keep hearing that goes "Mom... dad... I'm a thespian." So somewhere in all that, this is what my husband and I thought of.
Macbeth is a cursed play, for those that didn't know. Actors consider it BAD joojoo to speak the name of Macbeth on set when the play is not in progress or else terrible things will happen! I love a good superstition, don't you? ~_^

No comments:

Post a Comment