Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New shoes!

I received a lovely present the other day of new wedge shoes. They were from a second hand store and absolutely unique! Only problem was that someone left them in the sun and the white rubber started to look yellow. I can not scrub that off. Next best option... paint!
You can definitely see the difference. I just used normal everyday semi-gloss interior paint and it stuck really well to the rubber. I thought about sealing it with something but it's honestly just fine. It's not like I'm going to go splashing in puddles with these beautiful things.
Here is the finished paint job. Woo, fantastic! I wore them on Sunday and they are extremely comfortable. (Maybe because someone broke them in for me already!) Yay for life saving paint!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment