Thursday, June 9, 2011

Home Organization

Wait, it's Thursday already?! Time flies when you're doing homework all week!
Today I'm preparing to give a lesson on home organization to some lovely church ladies. Ahhh, if they could see my house right now, they probably won't want me to do it! But in my researching of how to organize a house, I found some pretty sweet ideas to share.

(All pictures from Real Simple).

Hey look, I'm not the only one to employ suitcases tor organization!


Use an extra chair as a guest nightstand? Hmm...


I love this idea. I constantly worry my guests will have to root around in all the bathroom drawers to find toilet paper!

I once heard someone say that they had an "open closet policy" meaning they had to keep all their closet doors open to motivate them to keep the closet clean. O_o. I'd be in trouble if anyone saw what was in my closets!

No comments:

Post a Comment