Saturday, May 14, 2011

What I see everyday

I've been busy of late. My husband and I are doing Summer semester (crazy? Yes). I started talking to a lovely lady who has a gift shop in town and they are moving their business across the street into what used to be a bakery (interestingly, a place where my husband used to work). They will be doing the same thing and having consignors and places to rent a spot to sell items. They are also going to include soups and sandwiches. I have been working to boost my inventory of stuff so that I can rent a spot there! See their website here at The Little Brick House. I am super excited. So here is just a quarter of my desk that I see everyday as I work.
Pandora (tuned in to the Comedy channel half the time. I adore Bill Engvall! Who would have thought...) all my paints ready to go, a quick tree paint sketch for inspiration, jewelry stand in the back, cleaning supplies are necessary, as is my always present Victoria's Secret Love Spell lotion. Mmmm... So this is where I have been holed up for the past few days. So sorry that nothing else has been listed on Etsy lately!!! I will be getting on that soon...

1 comment:

  1. I love your Etsy shop! I love what I got too :) and Thank You for the extras for me and Georgia! I'm so impressed with your creative skills!

    ReplyDelete